Monday, September 6, 2010

What Matters To Me

Family matters to me, because I like having people who care about me.  My family always helps me out when I need it.  I love my parents, they know just what I need. I also like how many siblings I have. My older sister Natatia is amazing.   She helps me out with many different things, like cleaning my room and helping me with homework that i don't understand. My younger sister and I always do fun things, and never are bored.  And then there is my little brother. I love my little brother cause hes really motivated and always finds a way to do whatever he puts his mind too.

Friends matter to me. I have two really good friends, Travis and Conner. We have had some pretty amazing times together. Travis and Conner are hilarious, just listening to them makes me laugh. Travis and conner are such a joy to be around cause they always have something to do. For example, we built a rope swing in the tree at my new house. Me and Travis always make the best food together and can make any meal.

Baseball matters to me.  I have been playing baseball since I was 7 years old.  I am now playing at Arapahoe.  I am a pitcher and love the feeling of throwing a  pitch that strikes out a batter. I love the feeling i get when i get a good hit and help out our team.  I love helping my team win.  I am planning to continue working out and getting myself in shape for spring tryouts.

Biking matters to me. I'm not very good but i really enjoy the feeling of being up above the ground.  Knowing that if i fall i could get hurt. The adrenaline rush it gives me makes me feel confident and happy. One other thing that I love about biking, is that it is something that I can do every day and don't need anyone else to do it. I like that it can get me where I need too be fast.

Without all these things i don't know where i would be.

2 comments:

  1. Justin-

    this is great. Please proofread and post on our class blog as well. Also, can you resubmit your rubric so I can give you a grade for this. Finally, attach your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete